Sony Movie Studio 13 Suite aggiornamento kit di montaggio audio e video
With this Sony Movie Studio 13 Suite upgrade, you get all the audio and video editing software you need in one go. Even though this bundle supplies you with the light editions of Sony's renowned line-up, these versions offer surprisingly comprehensive functionality. Featuring Sound Forge Audio Studio 10, Movie Studio Platinum 13, Acid 10 and DVD Architect 5, this Movie Studio 13 Suite provides you with the means to record and neatly edit audio. Loops, beats and other sounds enable you to make a great soundtrack for your video productions, and the DVD Architect package allows you to turn the results of your efforts into a real DVD or Blu-ray. Have you purchased a previous version of this Suite in the past? In that case, this is a budget-friendly upgrade.
Audio editing in Movie Studio 13 Suite
The audio packages in this Suite alone make the investment worthwhile. Sound Forge Audio Studio allows you to edit audio files in minute detail, by cutting and looping, for instance. An equalizer is also at your disposal, which means you're able to optimise your audio. Acid was originally introduced in the 1990s, and was already quite popular back then. Version 10 of the audio software package allows you to quickly and easily build tracks based on loops. The tempo of your loops is not important, as Acid automatically adjusts them to match the tempo of your project. Both Sound Forge and Acid are remarkably simply to use. Thanks to its quick and easy controls, you can fully focus on your creative process.
Video editing in Vegas
Things really start to get fun with Vegas Movie Studio 13 Platinum, which enables you to edit your own videos and films. Editing visuals with Vegas is just as easy as editing sound with Sound Forge and Acid - if you got the latter down, the former won't pose any problems. Movie Studio 13 offers you 20 video tracks and 20 audio tracks, which is more than enough for a typical video production with music and Foley sound. Famous Hollywood directors have had to make do with less! If you'd like to edit audio, but don't have a musical bone in your body, Sony helps you out with a collection of media tunes. This music is typically suited for weddings, holidays and other (festive) occasions. The media music is royalty-free, which means you can use it as often as you like.
Consigli e osservazioni
- la consegna include anche: BorisFX, una raccolta di effetti video. BorisFX è un software a 64-bit e funziona quindi solo su un sistema a 64-bit.
- Si tratta di un prodotto da scaricare, dopo l'acquisto riceverete un'e-mail con ulteriori istruzioni.
- Si tratta di un aggiornamento, dovrete possedere già una versione precedente di Suite.
- Sony vi offre articoli informativi sul proprio sito internet: per un articolo su Movie Studio Platinum (in inglese) cliccate qui; per un webinar (video in inglese) cliccate qui.
- This product is a download. After completing your purchase, you'll receive a packing slip via e-mail which includes the download code and download link.
- It can sometimes take a little while for the packing slip to reach you. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Download products sent by e-mail cannot be returned.
- 3D supportato sì
- Compatibile con sistema operativo Microsoft Windows
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 500 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 0,5 x 0,5 x 0,5 cm
- comprehensive bundle with audio/video software
- quick and easy operation
- upgrade for earlier versions of this Suite
- Movie Studio Platinum 13
- Sound Forge Audio Studio
- Acid Music Studio 10
- DVD Architect Studio 5
- includes 50 Sony Sound Series Production Music soundtracks
- instructional videos
- touch support for touch PCs (tablets)
- third-party plug-ins: BorisFX (64-bit), FXHOME, NewBlueFX
- hundreds of video effects and video transitions
- language: English, French, German
- can be installed on 2 computers, and used on one at a time
Supported file formats:
- import: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, QuickTime, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S
- export: AAC, AC3, AA3, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, PCA, PNG, TIFF, QuickTime, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (32 or 64-bit)
- CPU: 2 GHz
- free disk space: 500 MB
- system memory: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card for DV capture and print-to-tape
- USB 2.0 port for import from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM or DVD camcorders
- video memory: 512 MB
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 for reading and writing of QuickTime files
- Internet connection for Gracenote MusicID Service and product registration
Supported video chipsets:
- NVIDIA (CUDA)
- GeForce: GTX 4xx or higher, or GT2xx or higher with driver 285.62
- Quadro (recommended): Quadro 600 or higher, or Quadro FX1700 with driver 285.62
- AMD/ATI (OpenCL)
- HD2400 or better required for NewBlueFX
- Intel (OpenCL)
- HD Graphics 4000 (NewBlueFX 3D is not compatible with Intel HD!)