Mapex Black Panther rullante The Fastback
The Fastback is one of the snare drums from Mapex' Black Panther line. This series was developed by the specialists at Mapex, together with a select group of their international endorsers. The aim was to create a series of snare drums that each had their own distinct character. And they certainly succeeded.
This Mapex Black Panther is made of maple, which is a very warm sounding wood type. It gives your snare drum plenty of body, even though they may have a relatively small diameter.like this one does. With its 12 inch-diameter, this snare drum has quite a high-pitched sound. However, because of the maple and the 7-inch depth, it still has plenty of body.
The high pitch makes this snare drum excellently suited for use in, for instance, gospel and R&B, but if you tune it down to a medium pitch, it will certainly hold its own in other genres.
- Dimensioni rullante 12" x 7"
- Colore naturale
- Colore dell'hardware cromato
- Materiale del fusto acero
- Edizione Signature no
- Cordiera a 20 spire
- Tipo di pelle risonante Remo Ambassador
- Tipo di pelle battente Remo Ambassador Coated
- Tipo di rullante normale
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 5,4 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 42,0 x 28,0 x 45,0 cm
- shell: 5.1mm maple
- size: 12 x 7 inches
- finish: high-gloss lacquer
- 1:9 bearing edges
Altri prodotti MapexVedi tutti i prodotti Mapex