Gretsch Drums S-0612-MS 12'' x 6'' Mark Schulman rullante
Just one look at the Gretsch S-0612-MS 12x6 Mark Schulman snare drum tells you all you need to know: this instrument is quite remarkable. This signature model has a distinctive look thanks to a double inlay made of bubinga, a hard, reddish brown wood type from West-Africa that provides a beautiful contrast with the maple shell. Additionally, the snare drum features extra wide snare wires and a badge with the name Mark Schulman.
S-0612-MS Mark Schulman: adjustable throw-off system
Gretsch have equipped the S-0612-MS with an adjustable throw-off system, which enables you to set the snare wires from dampened to sharp with one simple movement. The bearing edge of the shell has a 45-degree interior angle.
Shape and function of the die-cast hoops
The S-0612-MS features ultra-rugged die-cast hoops that can withstand the prolonged tension of tightly stretched drumheads. Six lugs enable you to tune the snare in an easy and controlled fashion, allowing for a perfect pitch and an optimal sound.
- Dimensioni rullante 12" x 6"
- Colore legno
- Colore hardware cromato
- Materiale fusto acero / bubinga
- Edizione Signature Mark Schulman
- Cordiera a 42 spire
- Tipo di pelle risonante Evans Hazy 300
- Tipo di pelle battente Evans USA coated G1
- Tipo di rullante normale
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 3,0 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 36,0 x 36,0 x 21,0 cm
- snare drum with chrome-plated finish
- Mark Schulman signature model
- shell: 9-ply, 8.6mm, 100% maple
- double bubinga inlay (hard reddish brown wood type)
- extra wide snare wires
- diameter: 12 inches
- depth: 6 inches
- lugs: 6
- hoops: die-cast
- adjustable throw-off system for snare wires
- can be easily and accurately tuned
- stylish and durable design