KLANG KLANG:vier sistema di monitoraggio 3D
If your band has four members, the KLANG:vier by KLANG:technologies is the perfect way to create four separate 3D audio images for monitoring on stage. If you have a larger formation, please see the flagship of the series, the KLANG:fabrik, which boasts twice as many audio sources. This system allows all four performers to create their own personalised 3D monitor mix. The 3D aspect of this product pertains to the binaural mix which makes it seem as though the sounds you hear are outside your headphones or in-ear monitors. This is handy when you're wearing a noise-isolating in-earsin-ear system on stage, but still want to be able to localise your band members.
How the KLANG:vier works
This 1U rack module is top of the line in professional audio gear. With features like Dante, word clock, and optical inputs, the KLANG:vier is definitely more than just a gimmick. You won't expect anything less than the best in this price class, as KLANG:technologies takes their professional users very seriously. This module is extremely easy to use, and all you need is the straightforward free app to set up your mix via your device or computer. Choose an audio source and 'place' it in the correct location, and you're good to go! After you've tried 3D, try switching back to stereo - you'll never want to work with anything but 3D again!
Surrounded by sound
This system essentially messes with your brain. Normally, when a sound comes from the right, your right ear tends to pick it up slightly sooner than your left ear. At the same time, your left ear picks up the reflections of that sound on the wall to your left, and the original signal has a different phase*. These minuscule details are what your brain needs for an authentic 'surround-sound' experience. The KLANG:vier fabricates differences in timing and phase shifting to create the illusion that the sounds you're hearing are outside your headphones or in-ear system. Incidentally, the illusion only works via headphones or in-ear monitors, not via speakers, because the sound waves need to be transferred directly into your ears for the right effect.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Troverete la KLANG:app2 (gratuita) su www.klang.com.
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 4,9 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 60,0 x 40,0 x 21,0 cm
- KLANG:technologies KLANG:vier
- 3D monitoring system
- format: 19" rack module, 1U
- places up to eight binaural audio sources around your headphones/in-ears
- eight performers can listen to their own custom 3D mix with one KLANG:vier
- experience the audio illusion of each audio source's position as if it was outside your headphones or in-ears
- extremely robust and professional design
- headphone connector: 4x, each switchable between -12, 0 and +12 dB
- mixer that supports Dante or ADAT, anor analogue-to-Dante/ADAT converters, or a computer (Windows/Mac) with multi-track playback software and Dante Virtual sound card.
- Wi-Fi router or network access
- two RJ45 network cables
- headphones/in-ear headphones
- latency < 3 ms
- signal quality: 24 bits, 44.1/48 kHz, up to 192 kHz (after firmware update)
- analogue outputs: 8x (via D-Sub)
- optical audio: 24 inputs (3 x 8)
- Dante: 24 inputs
- word clock out
- control parameters using tablet or computer (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, PC, Mac)
- USB port for USB stick (import/export parameters, backup, upgrades)
- free firmware and software updates
- power connector: 1x (IEC)
- dimensions: 44.5 x 4.5 x 23 cm
- weight: 3 kg