DateQ LPM 7.4 mixer
DateQ's LPM 7.3 was one of the most popular mixers in pubs and clubs. Rental companies and professional DJs everywhere only have good things to say about its successor, the LPM 7.4.
Just like its predecessor, the LPM-7.4 is also a versatile, 7-channel mixer of remarkably high quality. The biggest difference with the previous version is that it has a second master fader. Both master faders are equipped with balanced XLR connections and unbalanced cinch connections so you can power two amp racks, for instance. The third output is for the monitor, which can only be connected via the cinch.
The LPM 7.4 has fourteen stereo inputs and seven microphones that can be connected and used at the same time. Each input channel can handle three different audio signals, and with the push of a button, you can toggle between the mic and line inputs. When the line inputs are active, you can switch between line 1 and line 2 by means of a second button. Inputs 3, 4 and 5 are all equipped with an RIAA preamp and correction filter so you can directly connect turntables to it. All of this gives you a total of 21 available audio inputs!
Another practical feature of this mixer is the stereo effect send output, which enables each effect output to be used as a cleanfeed output. The large 2x40-segment VU meter is switchable between master and PFL and all switches in the master section have LED indicators while each mic channel has 48-volt phantom power available.
Finally, due to the internal modular, rugged construction and use of high-quality components, the LPM 7.4 is ideal for use on the road.
- Canali di linea 11
- Numero dei canali microfono 7
- Zone 2x stereo
- Crossfader no
- Ducking no
- Equalizzatore a 3 bande
- Supporta Faderstart sì
- Controllo del gain sugli ingressi sì
- Uscita cuffie sì
- Connettore in ingresso RCA, XLR
- Interfaccia audio integrata no
- Effetti integrati no
- Indicatori di livello sugli ingressi no
- Indicatori di livello sulle uscite VU meter LED
- Controllabile a distanza no
- Panning per canale sì
- Altezza rack 8 U
- Divisione in zone no
- Tipo di display nessuno
- Connettore uscita RCA, XLR (a 3 poli)
- Controllo volume fader
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 11,0 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 55,5 x 41,0 x 23,0 cm
- 2 master faders with XLR connections
- 8 faders, 21 stereo channels
- 11x line in, 7x mic, 3x phono
- 3-band tone control per channel
- balance per channel
- effects send on mics
- fader start on channels 3, 4 and 5
- mastesr and monitor output
- masters via 100mm fader
- 100mm Alps PRO faders