Samson Q1USB dynamic USB microphone
Samson launched the first dynamic USB microphone after the success of the first USB studio condenser microphone. The Q1U features a neodymium element that can withstand high audio pressure. Due to the preamplifier and the 16-bit/48kHz analogue/digital converter, the incoming signal is accurately reproduced.
The Q1 is not only suitable for vocals, acoustic instruments and overheads, but also for high sound pressure sources like drums and guitar amplifiers.
The Q1-USB comes with a tripod desktop mic stand and a USB cable.
The Softpre application is not compatible with all recording software. It is advisable to initially install the microphone on your computer without Softpre. The Softpre application is compatible with Apple Logic, Apple Garage Band, Cakewalk Home Studio 2, Sony Sound Forge 7.0, Cool Edit, Cakewalk Sonar 4, Cubase LE.
- Profondità bit 16 bit
- Uscita cuffie no
- Filtro Low Cut no
- Frequenza di campionamento massima 48 kHz
- SPL massimo non specificato
- Frequenza massima 16 - 16,9 kHz
- Accessori per microfono cavo, asta
- Frequenza minima 50 - 59 Hz
- Direttività supercardioide
- Tipo di porta USB non specificato
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 1,1 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 22,0 x 10,0 x 14,0 cm
- dynamic USB microphone
- frequency range: 50Hz - 16 kHz
- compatible with Mac and PC, no drivers required
- Softpre application available for download, for extra options such as gain programming, input reading, low-cut filter and phase reversal
- super-cardioid recording pattern
- resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
- tripod desktop stand and USB cable included
- weight: 370 gr
-dimensions: 180 x 53 mm (diameter)