Rode NTG8 microfono direzionale a condensatore professionale
Rode's NTG8 is a broadcast-quality shotgun microphone that is based on the award-winning NTG3. This directional condenser microphone is specifically designed for a range of professional applications, like TV and film recordings or sporting and other outdoor broadcasts. Thanks to its extra-long design and super-cardioid pickup pattern it offers great directional sensitivity over a wide frequency range.
Rode NTG8: natural sound and RF-bias technology
The NTG-8 has very low self noise and delivers natural recordings without any additional sound colouring. This matte black mic has active RF-bias electronics on board, making it ideal for use in extremely humid circumstances. The NTG8 features a balanced 3-pin XLR connector and requires a +48V phantom power supply to operate. At only 345 grams, this microphone is a proper lightweight.
Complete bundle with additional accessories
The NTG8 comes with a specially designed shockmount with cable management and versatile fastening options. Despite the mic's large size, it is perfectly balanced by the shockmount. Furthermore, a windscreen is included, plus a robust aluminium cylinder that lets you safely store or transport the mic in a waterproof fashion. After you have registered online, a 10-year warranty for the Rode NTG8 professional directional condenser microphone is activated.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Attenzione: nei microfoni Rode uno dei pin XLR (di terra) normalmente è più lungo.
- Per ascoltare il suono di questo microfono nella Røde Soundbooth cliccate qui.
- Sorgente energetica phantom
- Sensibilità microfono (dB/PA) -20
- Impedenza microfono 0 - 49 ohm
- Lunghezza in mm 400 - 599
- SPL massimo 120 - 129 dB
- Frequenza massima 20 - 20,9 kHz
- Frequenza minima 40 - 49 Hz
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 500 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 71,5 x 15,0 x 8,0 cm
- precise and professional broadcast-quality directional microphone
- specifically designed for film, TV, sport and outdoor use
- colour: matte black
- extra-long shotgun design
- exceptional directional sensitivity over wide frequency range
- low self noise and natural sound
- RF-bias active electronics for use in extremely humid environments
- high immunity for RF interference
- acoustic principle: linear gradient
- pickup pattern: super-cardioid
- frequency range: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- output impedance: 25 ohms
- maximum SPL (1kHz): 124dB SPL (A-weighted)
- maximum output level (1 kHz): 8.2 dBU
- sensitivity: -20 dB
- requires +48V phantom power supply
- 3-pin XLR balanced output
- dimensions: 559 x 19 mm (length x diameter)
- weight: 345 g
- included accessories: windscreen, shockmount, aluminium storage cylinder
- 2 x Rode NTG8 microfono direzionale a condensatore professionale € 1.778,00
- 2 x Devine MIC100/5 XLR, cavo per microfono e segnale, 5 m € 9,74