Eurotruss FD33 traliccio triangolare 175 cm
This FD33 triangular truss is 1.75 metres long and with a weight of 7.8 kilograms, it's a true lightweight. It's been TUV-tested according to DIN 70 4113/VBG specifications.
Trusses are used for many different applications for events, conventions, theatres, and the like. As this triangular truss is made of a highly stable aluminium alloy, you're guaranteed optimal quality for your production. It has an equilateral geometry and can bear small to medium loads. The truss can also be used as a vertical support. Thanks to conical couplers that allow for a very quick connection, you can easily use multiple truss sections in one construction.
The 50mm main tubes are made of high-quality aluminium and have a wall thickness of 2 millimetres. The bracing also has a wall thickness of 2 mm and an outer diameter of 20 millimetres. This FD33 can be used for a maximum span of 12 metres. With this length, the divided load is 26 kg/m, while the point load at a span of 12 metres is 158 kilograms. Because this triangular truss is compatible with the FD34, you have a combination of two trusses that offers a wide range of applications. These truss parts provide you with endless possibilities when it comes to realising creative ideas.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Attenzione: l'immagine riprodotta può differire dal prodotto reale.
- Tipo di componente traliccio pezzo dritto
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 8,0 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 175,0 x 26,0 x 29,0 cm
- triangular truss part
- main tube: 50 x 2 mm
- bracing: 20 x 2 mm
- material: aluminium
- can be used for a span of up to 12 metres
- point load at 12 metres: 158 kg/m
- distributed load at 12 metres: 26 kg/m
- dimensions: 1,750 x 290 x 258 mm (L x W x H)
- weight: ~ 4.5 kg/m