Toca SFDJ-7K Synergy Freestyle Rope Tuned 7'' djembé
The Toca SFDJ-7K Synergy Freestyle Rope Tuned 7" djembe is a great choice for playing impressive-sounding rhythms. With its 7" diameter, it creates a higher-pitched sound than most other Toca djembes, meaning it will be easier for you to cut through the mix if you're playing in an ensemble. However, just like its larger siblings, it's a joy to behold - with its colourful Kente Kloth finish and goatskin drumhead. Luckily, this weatherproof instrument has a sound to match its great look, with a great balance between highs and lows.
- Dimensioni superficie battente 7"
- Peso non specificato
- Altezza djembé / tamburo 30 cm
- Borsa inclusa no
- Colore blu, giallo, arancione, nero
- Materiale djembé / tamburo materiale sintetico
- Materiale pelle pelle di capra
- Tipo di djembé / tamburo djembé
- Tiranti a corda sì
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 1,9 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 38,0 x 23,0 x 23,0 cm
- drumhead diameter: 7”
- shell: lightweight, durable synthetic material
- height: 12"
- decoration: Kente Cloth, bright colours
- improved rope tuning system for better tuning
- fun instrument to play in a group
- excellent sound quality with great lows and highs
- goatskin drumhead
- authentic look
- rubber anti-slip base