Konig & Meyer 25960 stativo microfonico da tavolo con braccio
There's really no point to using full-fledged microphone stands for meetings or radio broadcasts, as these will only get in your way. What you need for those occasions is a tabletop stand. K&M presents us with this little microphone stand, that also has a retractable arm which allows for optimal positioning and perfect recordings.
Its heavy base is stable and features a rubber pad that dampens vibrations so that they aren't picked up by your microphone. Thanks to the thread, you can mount a microphone clip to this stand. Also, the arm's angle can be adjusted and the boom itself features cable clips for a neat overall look.
- Altezza regolabile sì
- Colore nero
- Grandezza filettatura 3/8"
- Tipo di stativo stativo corto con braccio
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 5,7 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 45,0 x 38,0 x 5,0 cm
- tabletop microphone stand
- heavy foot for added stability
- base features felt to dampen vibrations
- with extendable microphone boom arm
- angle of the arm can be adjusted
- also suitable for instrument amplification
- height: 430 mm
- boom arm length: 425 to 725 mm
- base diameter: 250 mm
- weight: 5.29 kg
Recensioni del nostro partner Audiofanzine
Continua a leggere su Audiofanzine