Rane: Seventy-Two Second Challenge!
If you're a turntablist who's got some serious skills to show off, why not take part in Rane's new Global challenge? Read on to find out more about it.
'Do you have what it takes?'
To enter you'll need to put together a routine that is 72 seconds long using two Rane Twelve motorised turntables and the Rane Seventy-Two mixer.
- the routine must be 72 seconds long
- DJs must use a RANE SEVENTY-TWO mixer and TWELVE motorised turntables
- sets must be recorded in one take, no edits
- one submission per DJ
- final video must be submitted by midnight EST on 31st August 2019
Sending in your routine is easy. You can upload your single video submission to WeTransfer, Dropbox or another similar service. Then email the link to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and include your name, DJ name, email address, contact number and links to any social media accounts you use. You can keep up to date with the competition by following Rane's social media pages. Eight finalists will be chosen by Rane on 1st September and forwarded to a panel of DJs who will decide the eventual winner. On 6th September 2019, the winner will be announced!
- SEVENTY-TWO Custom Wrap by 12" Skinz
- RANE Black Acrylics + Quick Release Clamps
- RANE t-shirt
- RANE stickers
- Featured video slot on RANE Facebook & Edit on RANE Instagram channel
If you're a turntablist with world-class skills, now's your chance to show them off!