Generation Flageolet 6589 tin whistle G nichel
The Generation Flageolet 6589 is a tin whistle, tuned in the key of G and is made of nickel. This is Generation's smallest nickel flageolet, which has the highest pitch. Melodies in G minor and C major are easiest to play with this tin whistle. Although you can make all kinds of tones with this flute, you might want to use a tin whistle with a different tuning for different tones. You can choose the silver-coloured one, which is made of nickel and sounds somewhat clearer, or the warmer, copper-coloured brass model.
Generation's popular flageolet
The tin whistle, also known as the Scottish penny whistle, is not very expensive. Yet, this whistle isn't only played by beginners. Many professional musicians use this Celtic-sounding wind instrument for Irish and Scottish folk music, for example. Generation is a very popular brand because it has a bright and traditional sound.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Le immagini mostrano la versione in F, più lunga ma per il resto identica alla versione in Sol
- Nel nostro negozio troverete anche i tin whistle in ottone e in sei accordature diverse (dal basso verso l'alto: Sib, Do, Re, Mib, Fa, Sol); l'accordatura in Re è la più diffusa.
- Colore del bocchino blu
- Materiale nichel
- Tonalità G (Sol)
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 100 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 22,6 x 1,5 x 1,5 cm
- tin whistle in the key of G
- colour: silver, blue mouthpiece
- material: nickel plated
- hygienic, synthetic mouthpiece
- 6 finger holes, diatonic
- length: 22.8 cm
- weight: 22 grams