Roland DriftBox-R sintetizzatore analogico
When Roland was working on the SBX-1 SyncBox, the Japanese company hired a third party to create the DriftBox - a device needed to demonstrate the SBX-1. Now, the DriftBox is issued once again as a true Roland product: the DriftBox-R Limited analogue synthesizer. In essence, this tabletop synth is a newer version of the original Reon DriftBox. Although it is quite compact, this synthesizer can do a lot more than you'd expect.
Characteristics of the DriftBox-R synthesizer
The black and green looks of the DriftBox-R are instantly reminiscent of Roland's Aira series, and that's no coincidence, as this compact synth is a great match. Equipped with two analogue oscillators, a decent filter and an ADSR envelope generator, this analogue mono synthesizer can be used autonomously (using the trigger button), or incorporated into a modular system by means of CV/Gate. The DriftBox is compatible with Roland's own CV/Gate products, such as the System-1 and the System-1m, as well as with products from other brands.
The Roland DriftBox-R in action
The DriftBox-R is a great addition to the synths and effects gear in your modular setup. Its potentiometers and switches are easily accessible, making it a fantastic live instrument. As far as audio quality is concerned, this creative collaboration between Reon and Roland is a true success as well. EDM producers in particular will appreciate this analogue mono synth.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Probabilmente disponibile in edizione limitata.
- Le immagini riprodotte possono differire dal prodotto reale.
- Formato rack 19'' no
- Numero di tasti nessuno
- Arpeggiatore / sequencer nessuno
- Integrazione con computer nessuno
- Controllo espressione (input)
- Ingressi sintetizzatore nessuno
- Sorgente sonora analogica
- MIDI e CV/Gate CV / gate in
- Uscite sintetizzatore jack di linea
- Tipo di tastiera non applicabile
- Tipo di sintetizzatore modulo da tavolo
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 1,0 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 19,5 x 15,0 x 6,5 cm
- analogue synthesizer
- original design: Reon
- communicates via CV/Gate
- 2x VCO oscillator
- 1x filter
- 1x ADSR envelope
- 14 potentiometers
- 13 switches
- trigger button for autonomous applications
- compact tabletop size
- Roland Aira looks