Yamaha MY16ES64 interfaccia Ethersound a 16 canali
Especially for the DM2000, DM1000, 02R96 and 01V96 digital mixers, Yamaha has brought out a series of mini-YGDAI interface cards. With these cards you can easily connect to any of the digital standards in the studio and live world.
Yamaha MY16ES64 16-channel EtherSound interface
The MY16ES64 is a 16-channel, 24-bit Ethersound interface, and in combination with the MY16EX you have 64 audio digital channels via Ethernet.
Flexible Mini-YGDAI interface card
This type of card is ideal for expanding your digital mixer, especially if you need additional digital inputs and outputs! These cards are also great for keeping your digital mixer up to date with the latest digital networks.
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 1,0 kg
- 16 in / 16-out EtherSound (ES100) interface
- compatible with Yamaha HA Remote protocol
- expandable up to 64 in / 64 out with the MY16-EX
- 2x etherCON CAT5 connectors EtherSound I/O
- 1x D-sub 9 pin for RS232-C
- 2x RJ45 for MY16-EX connection
- mini YGDAI card slot (ADAT, TASCAM, AES/EBU)
- compatible with the DM2000, DM1000, 02R96 and 01V96