Cymatic Audio CYZUTMADI espansione per uTrack24
Cymatic Audio's uTrack24 is a remarkably practical multitrack recorder that takes up only a single unit of your rack, but enables you to record 24 tracks in outstanding 24-bit quality. D-sub connectors already allowed you to choose your inputs, but if you upgrade your system with the Cymatic Audio CYZUTMADI expansion module, you'll also be able to work with MADI. The great characteristics of the MADI standard will open up a world of new possibilities, including the flexible routing of 56/64 audio sources to 24 recording inputs.
Characteristics of the Cymatic Audio CYZUTMADI
The CYZUTMADI is a small expansion card you can easily install in the back of your uTrack24. Once you've done that, the MADI module allows you to record the outputs of digital mixers or stage boxes. To that end, it's equipped with optical and coaxial connectors, making the uTrack24 suitable for professional applications. One of the main benefits of the MADI standard is that it allows for the use of exceptionally long cables. In other words, upgrade your uTrack24 with this MADI module, and you're fully prepared to handle large-scale gigs.
uRemote & uTool
To support their own products, Cymatic Audio has released the free uRemote and uTool software: a controller and an all-in-one converter, player, recorder and DAW respectively. The uRemote allows you to operate the uTrack24 and uTrack-X32 at a distance, using your PC, Mac, iOS or Android device. The uTool is not only compatible with the uTrack24 and the uTrack-X32, but also works with the LP-16 and LR-16, and enables you to record, play back and edit audio.
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 280 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 27,0 x 19,5 x 7,0 cm
- Cymatic Audio CYZUTMADI
- expansion module for uTrack24 multitrack recorder
- record 24 individual tracks using the outputs of a digital mixer or stage box
- transmit 24 tracks to the digital inputs of a mixer
- virtual sound checks with a digital mixer
- coaxial and optical connectors for enhanced flexibility
- compatible with a wide range of MADI protocols, channel counts and sample rates
- flexible routing of 56/64 audio sources to 24 recording inputs
- flexible routing of 24 playback signals to 56/64 outputs
- allows loop output of incoming MADI signals (through)
- the uTrack24's 24 analogue outputs and the MADI card's digital outputs can be used simultaneously
- allows for the use of long cables thanks to coaxial and optical connectors
- uRemote & uTool software can be downloaded for free at www.cymaticaudio.com