Tascam HD-P2 registratore audio stereo
This Tascam stereo audio recorder enables you to make successful live recordings and recordings on location without any of the problems those types of recordings usually entail. The HD-P2 records 192kHz/24-bit files to a CompactFlash card, which are directly accessible for your DAW thanks to a built-in FireWire computer connector.
The professional HD-P2 offers high-end features, such as an SMPTE timecode input for synchronisation with external equipment during recording or playback. The user interface has been designed to be quickly and easily operable under stressful circumstances, and the angled LCD display is ideal for any application.
The Tascam HD-PD makes 44.1kHz to 192kHz recordings at 16 or 24 bits and saves the results on an affordable CompactFlash device. CompactFlash cards have two major benefits. First of all, CompactFlash is nearly silent, causing no noise in your recordings. Secondly, audio is directly saved as a WAV file for direct use in a Digital Audio Workstation, and can be quickly transferred to your computer via the FireWire jack of the HD-P2.
Consigli e osservazioni
- A manual can be downloaded here.
- Tracce di registrazione 2
- Alimentazione phantom sì
- Ingressi registratore XLR, RCA, S/PDIF
- Speaker integrati no
- Uscite registratore RCA, S/PDIF
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 2,0 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 40,0 x 28,0 x 14,0 cm
- stereo recording to CompactFlash device
- 44.1kHz to 192kHz recording quality at 16 to 24 bits
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- headphone output
- built-in mono microphone and speaker
- analogue level controls for easy operation
- FireWire interface for quick data transfer to computer
- SMPTE/LTC timecode input via closed balanced XLR jack
- large LCD display with angled screen
- shortcut keys and LED indicators for frequently used functions
- powered by 8 AA batteries
- dimensions: 26.03 x 19.68 x 6.35 mm (WxDxH)