Fischer Amps Hard-Wired In-Ear Body Pack XL sistema
The Hardwired In-Ear Monitor Body Pack XL by Fischer Amps is the next step up from the Hardwired In-Ear Monitor Body Pack, a wired in-ear system for musicians with limited space to manoeuvre on stage like drummers, percussionists, keyboard players, backing vocalists, and horn players. The Body Pack XL has two line inputs as well as a microphone input, so you can create a perfectly balanced monitor mix of vocals and instruments.
Hardwired In-Ear Body Pack XL: the monitoring system
Despite all its features, the Hardwired In-Ear Monitor Body Pack is compact in size. It has a sturdy aluminium housing and a stainless steel belt clip. Hook up your ear monitors or headphones easily using the mini jack connector. You have two balanced XLR inputs on line level to choose from, both of which have a switch-over function from stereo to mono mix mode. The third input is for an XLR microphone with phantom power, pad switch and low-cut filter. Using the Mic-Link output, you can transfer the mic signal to the stage block.
The advantages of a wired in-ear system.
For starters, the price is a great advantage, because you don't need to make a huge investment in an expensive transmitter to get good-quality audio. Secondly, the sound is better than on a wireless system. Finally, seeing as you're already wired, you may as well augment the battery with an optional DC adapter power source.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Durata della batteria: circa 4 ore con batteria ricaricabile da 270 mAh, circa 7,5 ore con batteria alcalina (variabile in base al volume delle cuffie).
- Number of headphone outputs 1
- Netwrok function no
- Type of personal mixer inputs dual mono line (XLR), microphone (XLR)
- Type of personal mixer outputs microphone/line thru (XLR)
- Alimentato a batterie sì
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 600 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 23,0 x 19,0 x 5,0 cm
- inputs: 3x Neutrik 3-pin XLR, with interlock
- outputs: 1x stereo mini jack, 1x XLR Mic Link-Out
- frequency range: 30 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 2 dB
- minimal headphone impedance: 12 ohms per side
- input impedance: 15 kOhms channels 1 and 2, 2 kOhms microphone input (with PA switch = 15 kOhms)
- nominal input level symmetrical: 0 dBV
- maximum input level: +4 dBV
- limit input level symmetrical: +5 dBV
- input level microphone input: +60 dB tot +6 dB
- maximum output power at 20 ohms: 40 mW per channel
- battery: 9V alkaline battery or rechargeable 8.4V NiMH
- DC adapter: 9V (pin +, ring -)
- dimensions: 125 x 136 x 32 mm (B x D x H)
- weight: 430 g