Samson CM12CW microfono da installazione sospeso bianco
Positioning your microphones and stands properly to record a choir or orchestra can be very difficult. You might easily get in the way of people and their instruments, annoying artists and sound engineers. To make sure that you are always enjoying the best sound, you can also use a suspended system. You can hang various of these CM12CW microphones from the ceiling or from a stand construction, and the recording/amplifying may begin!
The microphone is made with high-grade components and thanks to the excellent construction you can count on high-quality audio! The microphone rejects any signal from the rear, so that you always enjoy excellent gain without feedback. This way, you can work in a church or other venue with a lot of reverberation and still create a neat recording.
The microphone is a condenser, so you can rely on a clear sound. Its frequency range of 50 to 18,000 Hz ensures that vocals are perfectly registered and instruments like guitars, violins and most wind instruments are also excellently picked up. The practical, accessory, iron frame lets you easily aim the mic at the sound source. This means that you can discretely position the microphone and bend it in the ideal position.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Attenzione: una delle immagini non corrisponde al prodotto reale: viene fornita la versione bianca.
- Frequenza massima 18 - 18,9 kHz
- Frequenza minima 15 - 17 Hz
- Tipo di microfono da installazione microfono sospeso
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 200 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 24,5 x 11,3 x 77,0 cm
- element: condenser
- frequency range: 50 to 18,000 Hz
- maximum SPL: 136 dB
- power supply: 9 to 52 V phantom power supply
- power consumption: 2.5 mA
- pickup pattern: cardioid
- impedance: 200 ohms
- connector: mini XLR
- provided with mini to standard XLR cable (+/- 10m)
- length microphone head: 27 mm
- weight: 120 grams
- delivered including positioning frame
- colour: white
- near-invisible, even at short distances