If you need a hardened, fully battle-ready case, then Odyssey have literally built a thing of your dreams. Load the battle-position FZGS1BM10W with a 10" mixer and your best-loved turntable and you're good to go. Even if you prefer the mixer to sit on the right, the case can simply be flipped and reversed to accommodate you. The exterior has also been reassuringly built of solid plywood, fitted with heavy-duty ball corners and finished with sunken handles and latches.
The FZGS1BM10W: Solid & Practical Use
So what about your cables? And what about access? Not to worry. Cable ports can be found in all the right places and a removable front and back panel gives you access to all of your mixer controls and connections. Meanwhile, a gliding laptop shelf has been included and can provide a stable base for your tablet or any other outboard gear, as well as your laptop. This case can even be combined with the Odyssey GSA panels (not included) for a more elevated position that can also be angled, and to finish, this case has been fitted with a strong set of back-saving wheels.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Please note: This product includes the case only. Any other products seen in the images serve illustrative purposes only and are not included.
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 21,8 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 87,0 x 57,5 x 30,0 cm
- DJ Odyssey flight case
- room for:
- 1x 10" mixer with a width of 8.5" to 10.75" and max. depth of 18" (including knobs)
- 1x turntable
- 3/8" plywood construction
- removable V-Cut front panels
- gliding laptop shelf
- 'heavy duty' ball corners
- recessed handles and latches
- rubber feet
- side and underside cable ports
- fitted with wheels
- compatible with Odyssey GSA panels (not included)
- compatible with turntables from Technics, Numark, Pioneer, Stanton and others
- external dimensions: 83.19 x 53.98 x 25.4cm
- weight: 18.6kg