Olympus VN-741 PC con software di riconoscimento vocale DNS
The Olympus VN-741PC with DNS speech recognition software is extremely easy to use. It's a voice recorder equipped with a microphone (20 mm in diameter) that captures sound from all directions. Noises like low hums are filtered out by the built-in noise suppression and the intelligent automatic mode ensures that all voices are recorded at the same volume. Using the DNS software, you can effortlessly compose e-mails and create reports and presentations by simply dictating them!
VN-741PC with DNS speech recognition software: get more done in less time
With 4 GB of built-in memory at your disposal, you can store around 1,040 hours of material on the Olympus VN-741PC (MP3 format at 8 kbps), and it can run for up to 110 hours on 2 AAA batteries. Organising your sessions on the recorder itself is easy, but you can also plug it into your computer using the retractable USB connector. Seeing as everyone talks faster than they write, you can get more done than ever before with the included speech recognition software.
Record your own way
The VN-741PC offers different recording setups for different environments so you always get the best possible recording, whether you're using it at a seminar or for simple speech recognition. Use the large 1.61" display to select exactly what you want, or activate a simplified menu that only shows essential information. For recording, you can either hold the VN-741PC or place it in a stand.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Viene consegnato completo di software per il riconoscimento vocale.
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 1,0 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 15,5 x 13,5 x 4,5 cm
- handheld voice recorder with speech recognition software
- 1 x built-in omnidirectional mono microphone, anti-noise filter
- 44.1 kHz / 128 kbps
- recording time: 65 hours (128 kbps, stereo) to 1,040 hours (8 kbps, mono)
- 4GB internal memory
- plug & play with Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OSX 10.5 - 10.9
- full dot matrix display, 1.61"
- 2x AAA batteries
- battery life (when recording to internal memory in MP3 at 128 kbps): 110 hours
- USB connector (USB 2.0): data transfer (mass storage) and charging
- headphone and microphone connector: stereo mini jack
- frequency range: 40 Hz - 17,000 Hz
- internal speaker:
- 20mm dynamic speaker
- output power: 250 mW
- plastic housing
- colour: black
- interface: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Chinese
- special functions:
- recording settings: seminar, meeting, dictation, speech recognition, phone call, duplication
- low-cut filter
- anti-noise filter
- simple menu mode
- intelligent recording mode
- collapsible stand
- retractable USB connector
- 2x AAA batteries
- DNS speech recognition software
- dimensions: 111.5 x 39 x 18 mm
- weight: 77 g