AKG MK HS Studio C cavo headset per HSC 171 e HSC 271
This high-quality connection cable is made specifically for the AKG HSC 171 and HSC 271 broadcast headphones with microphone. The MK HS Studio C headset cable is equipped with a 3-pin XLR connector and a 1/4-inch stereo jack. It is especially well suited for moderators, commentators and professional studio use.
MK HS Studio C: detachable cable with locking mechanism
This detachable cable is an ideal replacement for a cable that has become defective in the enormous stress of daily broadcasting operations. Thanks to the 6-pin mini XLR connector with locking mechanism, this cable can be placed and replaced quickly and without the use of any tools. You can simply plug the MK HS Studio C directly in your headphones until it clicks into place.
Integrated HSC-PA phantom power supply adapter
The MK HS Studio C headset cable is equipped with an integrated HSC-PA phantom power supply adapter. This adapter is equipped with a bass-cut filter in order to suppress low-frequency noise and to reduce the proximity effect. In order to use this headset cable, 9 to 52 Volt of phantom power supply is required.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Attenzione: per questo cavo è necessaria alimentazione phantom 9-52 V.
- Quantità 1 pezzo
- Lunghezza cavo >/= 300 cm
- Accessori per cuffie cavo
- Tipo di cavo cavo per headset a spirale
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 500 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 25,0 x 14,0 x 4,0 cm
- detachable cable for use with the AMG HSC 171 and HSC 271
- high-grade coiled cable with high-quality plugs
- fit for moderators, commentators and professional use in the studio
- ideal for ENG/EFP and sporting commentators
- connector headphones: 6-pin mini XLR (female) with locking mechanism
- microphone connector: 3-pin XLR (male)
- headphones connector: 1/4-inch (6.35mm) stereo jack
- integrated HSC-PA phantom power supply adapter with adjustable bass-cut filter
- 9-52V phantom power required
- cable length: 3 metres
- weight: 235 grams