Yamaha MP TR 16E4 bocchino per tromba
The MP TR 16E4 is a silver-plated Standard series trumpet mouthpiece with a unique cup that produces a heavy tone, and is suited for trumpets with rotary valves and wide throats.
Along with countless instruments, Yamaha also produces mouthpieces for brass instruments such as trumpet, tuba, flugelhorn, cornet, trombone and French horn. They manufacture so many mouthpieces, in fact, that they've been divided up into the Standard, Signature, and GP & Silver 925 series to make it easy for you to find the perfect fit. Each and every piece is produced with the most modern equipment by the most talented Yamaha employees, resulting in mouthpieces that are easy to play and slide into your instrument, have a comfortable weight and play with precision. No matter what kind of musician you are, there is sure to be a mouthpiece that fits your needs.
Consigli e osservazioni
- L'immagine riprodotta può differire dal prodotto reale.
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 100 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 3,0 x 3,0 x 10,0 cm
- mouthpiece for trumpet
- series: Standard
- produced with the help of modern computer and production technology
- ideal weight for many applications
- rim diameter: 17.14 mm
- rim contour: semi-flat
- rim thickness: semi-thick
- cup depth: deep
- throat: 3.88 mm
- backbore: wide
- heavy tone
- for trumpets with rotary valves
- size comparable to: Bach 1-1/2C , very deep cup