Konig & Meyer 21430 stativo per microfono overhead con rotelle
This overhead microphone stand is perfect for TV recordings and live shows. Thanks to the heavy, rollable base, you can easily push the stand around the entire studio, instantly ready to make perfect recordings.
The stand and the arm both have a maximum length of 2,000 mm, so you can place your microphone at a considerable height in a stable way, avoiding handling noise. At the end of the boom pole, there's a mini arm to attach your microphone to. The mini boom is also adjustable, for optimal positioning.
The total weight of the stand is 17 kilos, most of that is in the base for optimal balance and stability. Three smooth casters make it easy to move the stand about.
Thanks to the mini arm’s 5/8 and 3/8-inch threads, mounting a microphone is a piece of cake. Additionally, a counterweight allows you to perfectly balance the weight of the microphone, so that the stand won't tip forward - potentially ruining recordings.
- Altezza regolabile sì
- Clip per microfono inclusa no
- Maximum height of stand 200 - 209 cm
- Grandezza filettatura 3/8"
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 19,8 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 155,0 x 27,9 x 54,2 cm
- professional overhead stand
- perfect for TV recordings, productions, etc.
- base with wheels
- base has three casters with brakes
- heavy base for perfect stability
- length stand: 2,000mm
- length microphone arm: 2,000 mm
- arm length: 245 mm
- fitted with a counterweight for a perfect balance
- easy to adjust in height
- mini-arm fitted with a 3/8 and 5/8 inch thread
- easily adjustable
- counterweight: 3 kg
- base weight: 10 kg
- total weight: 17.44 kg
- base diameter: 660 mm
Recensioni del nostro partner Audiofanzine
Continua a leggere su Audiofanzine