Hammond Leslie 3300P Rotary Speaker
The Leslie 3300P is the ultimate Leslie speaker for the touring musician. It offers the same power and functionality as the Leslie 971 but in a more manageable format and even has wheels fitted for easier placement. It has an amplifier with a power output of 300 watts RMS and a vacuum tube preamp that adds warmth and character to the sound. It's fitted with a 15-inch woofer and a powerful horn driver.
Leslie 3300P: Two Rotors
The 3300P has two rotors (horn and drum) for an authentic rotary sound. The woofer by Eminence produces a pleasant foundation with a punchy low while the horn driver takes care of the typical Leslie sound. For a measured rise and fall, the actuators have a modern, charcoal brushed design. Both the horn and drum rotors have adjustable Rise Time, Fall Time, Slow Speed and Fast Speed.
The Leslie 3300P has a 12AX7 tube in the preamp to add the necessary warmth to the sound. The intensity of the tube can be adjusted using the control knob and can go from subtle to raw to overdrive. It's possible to connect almost any instrument that has keys using the 8-pin and 11-pin Leslie connectors or a jack input. The jack input means that you could even connect an electric guitar, of course, as well as keyboards and synths. With the Leslie 3300P you get all of the power of the 971 in more manageable package.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Attenzione: cavo Leslie non incluso.
- Ingressi e uscite speaker esterni, footswitch
- Numero di altoparlanti 2
- Peso 51 - 60 kg
- Effetti integrati nessuno
- Diametro dell'altoparlante 15" (380 mm)
- Amplificatore stereo no
- Potenza in watt 201 - 300 watt
- Alimentato a batterie no
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 57,0 kg
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 108,0 x 73,0 x 62,0 cm
- mobile rotary speaker
- ideal for on-the-road use
- 1-channel construction
- two rotors (charcoal brushed DC servo motor)
- woofer: 15"
- frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- amplifier: 300 watts (bass - 220 watts, treble - 80 watts)
- tube preamp (12AX7)
- adjustable overdrive
- 3-band equalizer
- equipped with wheels
- housing: MDF with heavy duty finish
- power consumption: 210 W
- dimensions: 895 x 635 x 521 mm
- weight: 56.7 kg
- 2x Leslie connectors (8-pin & 11-pin)
- line in: jack
- subwoofer output (jack)
- foot switch: jack
Hammond Softbag 3300P + Hammond Leslie 3300P
- 1 x Hammond Softbag 3300P soft bag for Leslie 3300WP € 124,00
- 1 x Hammond Leslie 3300P Rotary Speaker € 2.990,00