Konig & Meyer 29374 sistema per conferenze base tipo 1
K&M isn't only the go-to brand for mobile equipment, installations, and stable stands, but also comes in handy when you're creating a fixed installation yourself.
This meeting system by K&M is the ultimate option to build a neat system that perfectly facilitates a good debate or proper meeting. With these different table base stations, you can always find the right station for your situation. They differ in terms of XLR connector (3 and 5-pin), switch (on/off or push-to-talk), and indication LEDs.
The type 1 base station features a 3-pin XLR connector on the top and a 5-pin XLR connector at the back. This black UFO-shaped base looks neat on any table. It's also fitted with indication LEDs to check the voltage (when using phantom power) and whether the microphone is switched on or off. By means of a push-to-talk button you can make yourself heard via the speakers. You can choose to use a gooseneck microphone or a cable with stand, and a dynamic or condenser microphone. This way, you create the installation completely to your liking.
- Frequenza massima non applicabile
- Frequenza minima non applicabile
- Tipo di microfono da installazione stazione base per microfono a collo di cigno
Peso e dimensioni imballaggio incluso
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 560 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 14,0 x 14,0 x 5,0 cm
- base station type 1
- perfect for meeting systems or broadcast installations
- endless possibilities
- available in various versions
- fitted with 3-pin XLR on the top
- fitted with 5-pin XLR at the back
- push-to-talk button
- indication LED for voltage (with 48V phantom power)
- indication LED for status (on/off)
- option to mount gooseneck microphones
- option to plug in microphones on a separate stand
- diameter base: 130 mm
- height base: 35 mm
- weight: 0.48 kg