Pioneer DJM-350 mixer DJ a 2 canali + cover antipolvere Protector
Su questo prodotto avrete una garanzia di 3 anni.
If you have a nice Pioneer set at home or in a small club, we recommend that you always neatly cover it up after use. To encourage that, we have included a free Prodector dust cover in this set. It keeps your valuable mixer safe from dust and other dirt, so its life is prolonged and the chance of any defects is reduced.
Prodector manufacture their high-grade protective covers from polycarbonate, a strong, rugged synthetic material that is 250 times more impact-resistant than glass of the same thickness. Polycarbonate is also used for safety goggles, helmets and even bullet-proof materials, so it is certainly suited to protect your mixer!
The DJM 350 mixer by renowned brand Pioneer is a rugged mixer that can withstand long and intensive use. The mixer has a well-organised layout without any inconveniently placed controls. Any DJ could work with this mixer!
The DJM-350 offers something that is quite new and unique for its price range: it can record every nuance of your performance in high-quality, by means of USB! No additional cables are required, everything is taken care of internally. You can simply connect a USB storage device and record professional, uncompressed audio in WAV format, from a mix to your vinyl records.
The Pioneer DJM-350 also features four subtle, yet powerful effects that provide your music with an additional bit of energy. Everything can be controlled with a single, two-directional rotary control. The mixer has a 'Twist the Gate' effect on the left to make the high frequencies of a track sound neater, and one on the right to make the bass sound tighter. Filters combined with Bitcrushers, and a manual Jet effect that places you in direct control of these beloved effects are also at your disposal. To top it all off, the DJM-350 is equipped with great high and low-pass filters as well.
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 4,4 kg
- Numero dei canali di linea 2
- Audio via USB no
- Uscita booth no
- Curva del crossfader regolabile sì
- Assegnazione del crossfader no
- Effetti sì
- Funzione EQ kill sì
- EQ canali di linea a 3 bande
- Fader start supportato sì
- Dimensioni del mixer DJ 10''
- Colore nero
- Canale Master 1 knob
- Canale Master 2 sì, basato sull'uscita Master 1
- Ingresso microfono sì
- I/O MIDI no
- Posizione dell'uscita cuffie davanti
- Posizione dell'ingresso microfono dietro
- Kit rackmount disponibile no
- Uscita Rec/Booth nessuna
- Tipo di uscita cuffie jack 6,35 mm
- Tipo di ingresso microfono jack 6,35 mm
1x Pioneer DJM 350 2-channel DJ mixer
- 2 channels
- direct recording to USB devices in WAV format
- 4 types of effects for intuitive remixing: filter, crush, jet and gate
- 3-band EQ tone control per channel
- isolator equalizer per channel: from +9 dB to ∞ (infinity) in each of the Hi, Mid and Low sequences
- analogue to digital conversion by means of ultra-short circuitry for a clear sound
- separate analogue and digital circuitry
- high-grade CPU with minimal noise
- fitted with Mic/Aux terminals for connection of portable audio players and/or microphones
- supple faders
- faderstart for Pioneer CDJ players
- clear VU meter in dB
- each channel is equipped with peak level meters that indicate the input level on each channel
- crossfader curve adjustment
- on/off switch at the back to prevent unintentional switching
- headphones volume control
- 48 kHz, 24-bit A/D, D/A conversion
- frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD less than 0.007 %
- signal/noise ratio 97 dB (line)
- 2x RCA CD/line inputs
- 2x RCA phono inputs
- 1x 6.3mm jack input for microphone at the back
- 1x RCA input for auxiliaries at the back
- 1x RCA master output
- 1x 6.3mm jack output for headphones
- 1x RCA record output
- power consumption: 18W
- mains voltage: 220-240 V (50/60 Hz)
- dimensions: 218 x 107 x 301 mm
- weight: 3.2 kg
- protective cover for the DJM-350
- protects against dust, dirt, moisture, etc.
- with a luxury 'smoke' finish