Pioneer CDJ 350 lettore tabletop + coperchio antipolvere Prodector
Thanks to the accessory Prodector dust cover in this set, dust, moisture and other harmful external influences no longer have access to your valuable CDJ-350 player.
Prodector manufacture their high-grade protective covers from polycarbonate, a strong, rugged synthetic material that is 250 times more impact-resistant than glass of the same thickness. Polycarbonate is also used for safety goggles, helmets and even bullet-proof materials, so it is certainly suited to protect your CD player!
The Pioneer CDJ 350 is the successor of the famous CDJ 400. It is fitted with a USB port and works seamlessly with the Rekordbox music management software for DJs.
Rekordbox is often described as 'iTunes for DJs', and rightly so! This software can be used to sort and play the music files on your computer and to make playlists for your DJ sets. It also enables you to analyse the BPM and other elements of your tracks, and to store data such as cue points, loop points, etc. before a performance. All this information, as well as your music files, can be easily transferred to the CDJ 350 by means of a simple USB mass storage device.
The CDJ 350 tabletop player is a highly versatile device. It is not just a high-grade CD player, but functions as a practical MIDI controller and audio interface as well! A connection is easily set up: simply plug a USB cable into your computer, adjust the software settings and you are ready to go!
Thanks to the combination of software and an ultra-rugged Pioneer player, the CDJ 350 offers a great, professional solution for any DJ.
Tabletop CD players are always supplied with a short RCA-RCA cable, which enables you to connect the player to a mixer. For intensive use, we recommend that you add a more supple cable with more rugged connectors to your order, such as the Procab CAB800.
- Jog wheel sensibile alla pressione sì
- Effetti no
- Fader start supportato sì
- Jog wheel motorizzata no
- Hot cue no
- Software incluso Rekordbox
- Software database musicale Rekordbox
- Funzione Pitch sì
- Supporta Relay Play sì
- Funzione Sync no
- Controllo via tablet / smartphone no
- Funzione Tap Tempo no
- Tipo di lettore CD slot-in
- Tipo di display LCD, monocromatico
- Jog wheel luminosa no
- Dotato di interfaccia audio sì
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 3,7 kg
1x Pioneer CDJ 350 tabletop CD/USB player
- solid and rugged CD/USB player
- USB and CD functionality in one device
- suited for playing CDs, CD-RWs and USB media (memory sticks, external hard drives, etc.)
- compatible formats: MP3, AAC, WAV (44.1 kHz/48 kHz, 16/24 bit) and AIFF (44.1 kHz/48 kHz, 16/24 bit)
- suitable file formats for USB are FAT 16, FAT 32 and HFS+
- multi-read mechanism
- USB slot suited for USB sticks, external hard drives, SD card readers, iPods and other mass storage devices
- BEAT display shows the position of a track
- auto beat loop function: beat loop, loop divide and hot loop
- vinyl mode for that old-school vinyl feel
- works perfectly with Rekordbox software
- auto BPM lock for easy tempo matching with just one push of the button
- 'Create Playlists' function for immediate registration of a track
- built-in USB audio interface (sound card)
- USB MIDI interface for easy connection to your computer as a controller
- compatible with Windows Vista/XP and Mac OS 10.4 or higher
- vibration-resistant due to shock-proof memory and floating architecture
- 4 tempo ranges: 6%, 10%, 16% and WIDE
- 'Resume' function causes a removed and replaced CD to automatically reload
- frequency response: 4 Hz to 20 kHz
- signal/noise ratio: 115 dB
- THD less than 0.006 %
- 1 USB A port and 1 USB B port
- RCA audio outputs
- short RCA cable included
- fader start connector: 3.5 mm mini jack
- audio output voltage: 2.0 V
- power consumption: 16W
- mains voltage: 220-240 V (50/60 Hz)
- dimensions: 220 x 107 x 289 mm
- weight: 2.3 kg
1x Prodector CDJ-350 dust cover
- protective cover for the CDJ-350
- protects against dust, dirt, moisture, etc.
- with a luxury 'smoke' finish