Neutrik NAC 3 FPX attacco powerCON True 1 femmina
This Neutrik NAC3FPX is a high-quality 16A power output which you can integrate into your equipment. This female chassis connector is part of the Neutrik PowerCon True 1 system. You can easily extend power cables with True 1 connectors by connecting one to another. Daisy chaining is also possible. Because these connectors have ‘breaking capacity’, you can detach them without having to switch off the power supply.
True 1: an improved PowerCon
There is a reason why the famous Neutrik power, light and audio connectors are so familiar on stage and in the studio. The lockable PowerCon connectors are extremely solid and, as they are locked, you cannot detach them by accident. The classical PowerCon has been succeeded by the Neutrik PowerCon True 1. The Neutrik NAC3-FPX chassis outlet is part of that series.
Two cable parts and three chassis parts
The PowerCon True 1 connectors are available in five forms: two cable parts (male and female) and three chassis parts (male, female and male + female). With the latter you can directly connect two cables, for example XLR cables. Daisy chaining is also possible thanks to its special male - female chassis part.
Consigli e osservazioni
- Attenzione: non compatibile con vecchi connettori powerCON.
- Peso (imballaggio incluso) 100 gr
- Dimensioni (imballaggio incluso) 4,5 x 3,5 x 3,5 cm
- Tipo di connettore corrente maschio non applicabile
- Tipo di connettore corrente femmina powerCON True1 femmina
- Connettore / connettore da pannello connettore da pannello
- chassis part power out
- type: female (outlet)
- for mains power - ¼” (6.35 mm) flat tab terminals
- extremely solid and reliable
- breaking capacity (CBC)
- power strength: 16A (max.)
- power: 250 VA (max.)
- fastening by means of Twist Lock
- version: plastic
- contacts: nickel, sliding/soldering construction
- 2 conductors + ground - life span: > 5000 mating cycles
- conductor thickness: 2.5 mm 12 AWG
- bronze contacts
- flammability: UL 94 V-0
- protection class: IP 20 (mated)
- temperature range: -30 - +80 degrees Celsius
- meets IEC60320 standards
- IP65: water repellent in case of delivery including ready-made cables